Saturday, July 11, 2009

the car of my dreams...

another recurring theme dream last night - for months, i have had a recurring dream "theme" in which i am in my car - i go to a building or complex - park my car and enter the whatever - but later upon trying to exit the building or complex, i have great difficulty finding the correct exit for where my car is parked - i have to wander the building, going out exits only to find that my car is not parked there - this continues and continues - a lot of times the weather is very inclimate - snow or ice-covered parking areas, raining, storms, etc - i keep re-entering the building to try to get to the correct exit - i even enlist the help of passersby to try to find it - sometimes i wander around the exterior of the building in an attempt to find my car - but it is never where i think that i have left it - by dream's end i do find my car although it has been a harrowing experience -

oh, and in these dreams, my car is never the one i own now or even the last car i had - it is the fantastical little convertible that i drove forever - the "car of my dreams" - hmmmm.......

No comments: